منتديات مركز بــرج ايـــفـــل
عزيزي الزائر انت غير مسجل هل ترغب بالتسجيل؟
عزيزي الزائر انت غير مسجل هل ترغب بالتسجيل؟
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Red fire

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سوف يتم انشاء منتديات مركز برج ايفل بحلته الجديدة قريبا جدا وندعوكم للمشاركة به...... تقبلوا تحيات ادارة المنتدى
الى جميع الاعضاء الكرام نرجوا الالتزام بقوانين المنتدى
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اغرب مدينة ملاهي في العالم
do what i did to learn english Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 07, 2010 7:49 pm من طرف israa

» قصة مؤثرة جدآ عن المتحابون في الله
do what i did to learn english Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 06, 2010 11:33 am من طرف sam

» هام جدآ الى كل المسلمين في العالم
do what i did to learn english Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 06, 2010 10:59 am من طرف Acer_ht

» من ثمرات بر الوالدين
do what i did to learn english Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 06, 2010 3:01 am من طرف sam

» اروع استغفار
do what i did to learn english Emptyالإثنين أبريل 05, 2010 7:53 am من طرف israa

» ماكذبت امي علي يوم قالت
do what i did to learn english Emptyالإثنين أبريل 05, 2010 5:45 am من طرف sam

» قف لانك لم تمت
do what i did to learn english Emptyالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 6:09 pm من طرف israa

» سر الخد الايمن
do what i did to learn english Emptyالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 4:33 pm من طرف israa

» لعشاق اللون الوردي
do what i did to learn english Emptyالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 2:09 pm من طرف اميرةالنجمات

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 19 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو m.m.m. فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 417 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 232 موضوع

do what i did to learn english

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sam
الأداري الذهبي
الأداري الذهبي
sam

الجنس : ذكر
بلدي : iraq
رقم العضوية : 16
عدد المساهمات : 143
عدد النقاط : 305
مزاجي : مو طبيعي
MMS do what i did to learn english Empty

do what i did to learn english Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: do what i did to learn english   do what i did to learn english Emptyالأربعاء مارس 24, 2010 3:53 am

hi every one my name is sam and i have some cool and easy method to learn englishlanguage and i hope you will like it just like i did and i'm pretty sure you guys are gonna love it because it's funny and you're gonna enjoy your time while you're learning .... any way all you have to do it's to watch a commedy shows but not on TV and that's because on TV there's gonna be an arabic subtitle and believe me you don't need that.... just do what i did ... i bought a DVD player and a couple of commedy shows with english subtitle which is the important thing and here is what you do before you start watching the episode bring on a pen and a not book and a dictionary and as you watch write down every word that you don't no what it means keep doing that to the end of the episode and you're probably gonna get like a 100 of a new words just like i had the first time lol... but it's okay keep repeating these words over and over untill you get them all in your head after that repeat the same episode and see the diffrenece believe me it's really gonna work it will teach you the spelling of the words and the way the americans pronounce them and it will also teach you some of the american culture besides it's funny .. i mean we all know that if some thing funny happen to any of us or we watch some thing funny it's gonna be in your head because you laughed at it and that's why i picked the commedy show's so i can remember the words that they'v used on that funny part and that's how i get them in my head ... and don't forget to repeat the sentences with your self so you can get used to this language you know what i'm saying !!! just keep doing that and you will see a lot of progress in your language i assure you that ... that's how i learn how to speek english and type as well.... one more thing i just want to tell you about some of the show's i'v been using to learn and enjoy at the same time.... the show's are friends/acoording to jim and 8 simple rules ... these are my favorites shows they are hystericlly funny.... i hope this will be useful for all of you and if you guys need any thing don't hesitate to contact me .... peace
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
محمد فلاح
مشرف
مشرف
محمد فلاح

رقم العضوية : 6
عدد المساهمات : 48
عدد النقاط : 115
مزاجي : مرتاح لاهم ولاغم

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: do what i did to learn english   do what i did to learn english Emptyالخميس مارس 25, 2010 7:37 am

Thank you my friend and I hope to see more of your posts beautiful
sam
الأداري الذهبي
الأداري الذهبي
sam

رقم العضوية : 16
عدد المساهمات : 143
عدد النقاط : 305
مزاجي : مو طبيعي
MMS do what i did to learn english Empty

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: do what i did to learn english   do what i did to learn english Emptyالخميس مارس 25, 2010 7:46 am

you more than welcome

do what i did to learn english
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» type english with ten fingers

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مركز بــرج ايـــفـــل :: القسم العام :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: