منتديات مركز بــرج ايـــفـــل
عزيزي الزائر انت غير مسجل هل ترغب بالتسجيل؟
عزيزي الزائر انت غير مسجل هل ترغب بالتسجيل؟
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Red fire

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
سوف يتم انشاء منتديات مركز برج ايفل بحلته الجديدة قريبا جدا وندعوكم للمشاركة به...... تقبلوا تحيات ادارة المنتدى
الى جميع الاعضاء الكرام نرجوا الالتزام بقوانين المنتدى
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» اغرب مدينة ملاهي في العالم
type english with ten fingers Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 07, 2010 7:49 pm من طرف israa

» قصة مؤثرة جدآ عن المتحابون في الله
type english with ten fingers Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 06, 2010 11:33 am من طرف sam

» هام جدآ الى كل المسلمين في العالم
type english with ten fingers Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 06, 2010 10:59 am من طرف Acer_ht

» من ثمرات بر الوالدين
type english with ten fingers Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 06, 2010 3:01 am من طرف sam

» اروع استغفار
type english with ten fingers Emptyالإثنين أبريل 05, 2010 7:53 am من طرف israa

» ماكذبت امي علي يوم قالت
type english with ten fingers Emptyالإثنين أبريل 05, 2010 5:45 am من طرف sam

» قف لانك لم تمت
type english with ten fingers Emptyالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 6:09 pm من طرف israa

» سر الخد الايمن
type english with ten fingers Emptyالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 4:33 pm من طرف israa

» لعشاق اللون الوردي
type english with ten fingers Emptyالأحد أبريل 04, 2010 2:09 pm من طرف اميرةالنجمات

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 19 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو m.m.m. فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 417 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 232 موضوع

type english with ten fingers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
sam
الأداري الذهبي
الأداري الذهبي
sam

الجنس : ذكر
بلدي : iraq
رقم العضوية : 16
عدد المساهمات : 143
عدد النقاط : 305
مزاجي : مو طبيعي
MMS type english with ten fingers Empty

type english with ten fingers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: type english with ten fingers   type english with ten fingers Emptyالأربعاء مارس 24, 2010 3:47 am

hi every one my name is esam and i have some really cool method to learn how to type english with ten fingers with out even looking at the keyboard isn't that great... first i would like to share with you my story how i learnd to type with ten fingers ... i used to work with the usarmy as an interperter and i remember once the officer i used to work with came to my room and we were talking and having fun and i saw him typing in his laptop with ten fingers and very fast and i was so impreesed so i told him how did you learn to type like that ... he laughed and he said i can typing with out looking at the keyboard and i was whattttt!!! you can't do that..... but guess what he did ... so i wanted to learn how to do that .. i mean come on ... if you really want some thing you will do it ... so i asked him how can i learn to type like that and he told me there is a web site will teach you how to type.... and i here i am a couple months later i'm was typing with ten fingers with out looking at the keyboard and it was much easier than i thought i will be... any way the web site is ... www.typingmaster.com..... when you get on the first page click on the try for free button and then the next page click on the free download trail button ... and then after you download the program you're gonna enjoy using it it's really easy and very effective ... it will teach you step by step starts from the positions of your fingers on the keyboard untill you become a professional .... that's all i got for you guys and if any one have any questions about this supject i'm here for you .... by
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

type english with ten fingers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» do what i did to learn english

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مركز بــرج ايـــفـــل :: القسم العام :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: